Southern Dance Theatre is excited to offer Intermediate Level Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, & POUND classes for Teens and Adults this summer!
***July 4th classes will be held Wednesday, July 5th – same time!
Click here to Register Now!
Drop in and take class as your schedule allows! Summer is a great time to experience smaller class sizes, stimulate your creativity, and stay in shape. Classes run throughout June 20th – July 27th, 2017. Students must have at least 2-3 years of experience for these intermediate level classes.
- Tuesday 6:00-7:30pm: Intermediate Teen/Adult Ballet with Sandra Goodnough & Anne Polajenko
- Tuesday 7:30-9:00pm: Intermediate Teen/Adult Contemporary with Ryan Redmond & Joseph Jehle
- Thursday 6:00-7:30pm: Intermediate Teen/Adult Jazz with Roger Dunson
- Thursday 7:30–9:00pm: Intermediate Teen/Adult Tap with Shanna Lillis, Tosha Robinson, and Jean Steele (Ms. Wesa)
*Thursday, July 13th Intermediate Teen/ Adult Jazz will be held with Kevin Ferguson 6:00-7:30pm. Learn more about Kevin here.
Summer Special for Classes above:
- Get four 90-minute class passes for only $75 or $20 per class.
NEW POUND Class
Looking for a innovative and high-intensity class to work into your fitness routine this summer? Check out POUND class with Holly Montes!
- POUND will be offered Tuesdays: 8:00-9:00pm June 13th-July 27th
- Pound Class Pricing: $75 for 6 Coupons or $15 per Class
- IMPORTANT: Students must bring a yoga mat to class!
- Learn more about POUND & Holly’s other fitness classes here.
Contact us with any questions you may have and enjoy your classes!